This is a part-time role within our growing company. We are in search of a self-motivated, energetic, reliable, and positive individual who can deliver our beer to our accounts. This is a part-time position ranging from 8-20 hrs per week.
The Delivery Driver role will be focused on supporting the delivery of our top-notch, high quality core and seasonal beers. This position will be responsible for preparing and making all deliveries for pre-ordered product and invoices, while ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving and delivering pre-sold product to assigned restaurants, bars, and grocery stores.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Build pallet orders for trucks.
- Unload, stock, and rotate product on shelves, racks, and coolers.
- Interact with customers, answer questions, and log any complaints (to be timely and accurately forwarded to appropriate individuals and managers).
- Up-sell and proactively make recommendations regarding core and seasonal beers.
- Service and maintain displays at selected locations.
- Clean and service beer lines at selected locations.
- Maintain inventory control in back stock and display areas.
- Collect customer payments based on specified invoice terms as needed.
- Load empties, pallets, and/or load bars on trucks for return.
- Comply with daily check-in, check-out procedures and all company policies.
- Ensure company vehicles are well-maintained and report any issues immediately to appropriate individuals and managers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid California’s Driver’s License of appropriate class for delivery vehicles and have documented safe driving for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
- Prior work experience with driving, delivery, or related occupation.
- Possess basic math skills and the ability to handle money.
- Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
- Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 – 50 lbs.) on a continual basis.
- Able to transport up to 160 lbs. (full kegs) with assistance.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.