The Delivery Driver will be focused on supporting the delivery and up-sale of top-notch, high quality seasonal and staple brews. This position will be responsible for preparing and making all deliveries per pre-loaded product and invoices, while ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving and delivering pre-sold product to assigned restaurants, bars, and/or grocery stores.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Build pallet orders for trucks.
- Unload, stock, and rotate product on shelves, racks, and coolers.
- Interact with customers, answer questions, and log any complaints (to be timely and accurately forwarded to appropriate individuals and managers).
- Up-sell and proactively make recommendations regarding seasonal and staple brews.
- Service and maintain displays at selected locations.
- Clean and service beer lines at selected locations.
- Maintain inventory control in back stock and display areas.
- Collect customer payments based on specified invoice terms as needed.
- Load empties, pallets, and/or load bars on trucks for return.
- Comply with daily check-in, check-out procedures and all company policies.
- Ensure vehicle is well-maintained and report any issues immediately to appropriate individuals and managers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid California’s Driver’s License of appropriate class for delivery vehicles and have documented safe driving for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
- Prior work experience with driving, delivery, or related occupation.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 – 50 lbs.) on a continual basis. Able to transport up to 160 lbs. (full kegs) with assistance. Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and high level of ethics while working under pressure.